Amazon wants to give you $15 for free – here’s how to get it
Every once in a while you come across a deal that you would have to be totally crazy not to take advantage of, and this is most definitely one of those deals. Long story short, Amazon wants to give you some money for free! Here’s how it works: simply buy at least $50 worth of Amazon gift cards in any denomination, and Amazon will give you a $15 credit for free if you enter the coupon code 19GIFTCARD at checkout. Or, better yet, just head to this page on the Amazon site and click the button to apply this promotion to your account. Then buy $50 worth of gift cards and you’ll get the $15 credit within a few days, as explained in the terms and conditions. Add the gift cards to your account as well, and you just bought yourself $65 in credit for $50! You’re going to spend that money on Amazon at some point anyway, so why not get $15 for free!?
There obviously has to be a caveat, but this one isn’t too bad: the promotion is only available to people who have never bought an Amazon gift card before from Amazon’s website. If you’ve purchased physical gift cards in stores or on other websites, you’re still eligible for this promo.
Here’s more info from the Amazon page:
- Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and carry no fees.
- Multiple gift card designs and denominations to choose from.
- Redeemable towards millions of items store-wide at Amazon.com or certain affiliated websites.
- Available for immediate delivery or schedule up to a year in advance.
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards.
- Amazon.com Gift Cards can only be used to purchase eligible goods and services on Amazon.com and certain related sites as provided in the Amazon.com Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To purchase a gift card for use on an Amazon website in another country, please visit: Amazon.ca, Amazon.cn, Amazon.fr, Amazon.de, Amazon.in, Amazon.it, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.es, or Amazon.com.au.